Congratulations. You have just been appointed manager of new and used machinery sales and rentals in a large multi-branch machinery dealership. This is a significant challenge and the purpose of this guide is to help you get a quick start and help ensure long-term success for you and your sales team.
In my experience, highly successful multi-branch machinery sales managers are able to master four directional leadership in five crucial areas. Your ultimate high-performance results over the next year depend on your developing…
- Collaborative relationships with your product support team,
- Supportive relationships with your key accounts,
- Effective leadership of your sales team,
- Information Technology to Enhance Customer Intimacy
- Empathetic relationships with dealer ownership
Let’s discuss each performance requirement. There are recommended readings to help you further enhance your strengths in each area.Read More